Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
So you re going to the newer style grill with the chevy conversion? It gunna look nice! I usually go for the looks of a GMC but I just am not a fan of either chevy or GMC grills in the 88-93 style. Not that they look bad I just prefer the newer grills.

Whats the ETA on the new bumper? Im excited to see that and its not even my truck LMFAO.

The bumper will be after the lift. I hope to order the lift within a couple weeks. Now how long it takes me and a buddy working 3-4 hours per week on installing the lift, idk haha.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
but the 95+ seats are comfier

Bingo.

Basically my rhyme and reason with this truck is to combine two trucks: My '92 RCSB, and my best friend's '97 lifted ECSB we had in high school. Mine gets the color, dash, and mechanical setup (TBI), and his contributes the lift, bucket seats, and '94+ Chevrolet styling.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Bingo.

Basically my rhyme and reason with this truck is to combine two trucks: My '92 RCSB, and my best friend's '97 lifted ECSB we had in high school. Mine gets the color, dash, and mechanical setup (TBI), and his contributes the lift, bucket seats, and '94+ Chevrolet styling.

sounds like a good plan

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ok, she's mostly a Chevrolet....still gotta get the horn button in and finish painting my tailgate. But I have the cab and molding emblems on, as well as the grill. The grill took some convincing, but nothing a hammer, dremel, and some Alabama engineering didn't mostly overcome. Remember, I didn't do the bumper filler because I plan on going to a TAG bumper soon.

Also got the center console in, just not attached to the floor yet. Mulling over ideas to accomplish that, probably gonna cut a little carpet up and shoot some self tappers through the floorboard.

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Okey doke, I changed out the corner lights for stock style TYC replacements. Also got the radiator replaced today, the center console bolted to the floor, and I ordered my turn-signal towing mirrors!

And hmmm I wonder what this tool is and what it is used for???