Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It turned out pretty incredible IMO, can't wait to mount it up and see how it looks. Still gotta do the bedliner part though.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Gonna be a big day today! Got the tailgate all prepped up for a couple coats of primer and then bedliner on the cap and back of it, and also got a Dee Zee tailgate mat coming in today that I am going to throw on top of it.

Also, mirrors are gonna be here today! YAY!! I got the door panels removed last night for this, and while I was at it I replaced all the "christmas tree" clips and also did some repair on the drivers side armrest.

The headliner is clean and just waiting to be covered, I hope to start that tonight possibly. Also need to put my cab lights in, don't know if I'll have enough daylight for that today though!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got the tow mirrors on! Haven't wired them yet, waiting to do that when I do my cab lights next week. Also hit the wheel wells and frame with some undercoating, cleaned up the truck a lot. Got the tailgate done, and its on, well mostly - still fighting with the metal tailgate straps (doesn't have cables, got the old school metal straps). It was too dark to get a good pic when I got it on the truck, but it looks awesome! The paint is a perfect match

You must be registered for see images attach

Also got an air compressor to help finish blasting the foam off my headliner...

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got a crappy pic of the tailgate on the way to work this morning: