Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I got a couple small things done today, got my Chevrolet horn button installed and added some tie-down points to the toolbox:

You must be registered for see images attach

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin good chris. I need to install some of those tie downs too, kinda hard to secure anything towards the front of the truck

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well today I headed out to the pull-a-part and got some small interior pieces that were bothering me, and all for free too! Got one gray coat hook and one saddle coat hook plus the mounting screws, the paint is drying on them right now. The PO of this truck had stupid tweeters mounted there, I ripped them out the day I bought the truck. Also got a new door jamb dome light switch for the drivers side, mine's collar was broken and was discovered to be the reason my dome light didn't work (PO had just taken bulbs out). I had just gorilla glued the old one to the dash. Found one today and got it in, and removed all the nasty gorilla glue that was everywhere. The plug for the switch to hit on the door was gone too, so I had gotten a rubber grommet and bolt to put through it, lucked up and found a blue plug at the yard.

My paint to finish the tailgate should be here Tuesday, and my turn-signal towing mirrors will be here Thursday!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
The truck is looking great with the new front end Chris! keep up the strong work man! ;)

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well the tailgate is coming along nicely:

I ordered a Dee Zee tailgate mat for the back of it, I'm going to do the "cap" with the bedliner I used on the bedrails.

Also got the headliner down and ready: