1991 Cheyenne restomod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Difficult exhaust. Got it pretty much where I wanted it but then after thepipes got warm the tip got missalign....:rolleyes:
You must be registered for see images attach
The steel pipes will expand quite a bit when hot, have you considered a short piece of flexi pipe just before the tip and hard mounting the tip so it won't move?

whitewheels

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the truck trough tec yesterday so now it's Street legal :D

I have two problems I'm scratching my head on.
I have a slight missfire when cold or cold-ish, when fully warmed theres no missfire. :confused:
The night before tec I hooked up my gauge to the tranny checking pressures. Same as 10years ago, low through the range but just within spec. Spilled some oil doing that so decided to check my fluid level. Bone dry. Filled 1qt ,no oil on the stick. Well had no more oil so thats a problem after tec. But after filling 1qt it got real harch putting it in od, no other gear.....and it wont shift pass 1st gear?? :( Had a new clean funnel and new oil

ctbhess

Reaction score
Front brakelines all done!
I see you ran the center single bolt on the upper motor mount. I just switched from a 4.3 to a 5.7 and that's all I could come up with to make to 5.7 mounts work. Any problems with the strength with that option? I couldn't ever find a good answer on that's how it was meant to be done.

Nice work and build btw :)