Hello from Washington (state)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MediumSqueeze

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New to the forum, just got my ‘95 extended cab C1500 with the 350 in April and have been loving it so far as well as my son. (My wife will actually get in this rig unlike my dumpy old XJ lol).

I’m the third owner, received it as a gift from the original owner (he bought new, sold it to his dad, then gifted to me) with 174,502 on the clock, no rust, just has clear coat peeling and a penchant for sipping oil, as well as a couple of electrical bugs here and there.

I do have plans to update some quality of life stuff like the stereo/speakers, side mirrors, but nothing crazy.

Anyway, excited to get involved and learn more about this era of truck.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 14

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
G'day from New Zealand, the most important thing to do to your truck is to get out and enjoy it. After that just look at any maintenance issues and creature comforts. Then get out and enjoy it some more. Don't forget to post some more pictures so we can all enjoy it to.