Hello from Manitoba

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junkyardjack

Reaction score
Typical old Chevys, they need some love which I'm giving them as time, budget and weather permit. I need to get Burb running again so I can use it for backup if necessary, and there's several old truck maintenance items that the crew cab needs. I bought it from the grandson of the original purchaser/owner; the family had property in South Texas and the truck was either there or on I-10 between there and west Houston where their "town house" was. Had less than 123K on it then, and now is around 140K. Pretty much original parts except for tires and battery. I replaced the original serpentine belt in December, only because the idler pulley locked up and took the belt out. Fun when you suddenly don't have fan/water pump, power steering or brakes.....
Lol, been there... Heard The Idler squealing, headed for the closest auto parts store and two blocks before the parking lot lost it all...