Hello From Southern Brazil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrFiss

Reaction score
Bem-vindo do Mississippi. Passei sete anos no Brasil trabalhando, de São Paulo ao Amapá, mas meu português provavelmente está muito enferrujado.

(And I probably spelled a lot of that wrong, as I left Brasil, and ended up in Angola, and even though they speak Portuguese too, a lot doesn’t correspond between the two)
Your Portuguese is great, believe me you didn't write anything wrong, it's cool to know that you spent some time in Brazil, I have some friends in Amapá and São Paulo and they love trucks

SrFiss

Reaction score
Welcome @SrFiss. Cool truck! I’ve been close by to you in Santa Catarina quite a few times and south to Ararangua.
I bet you were on the beaches hahaha, Santa Catarina is one of the best states to visit, Every year they have a big custom event bringing together the biggest names in the customization area in the country, The event is called SC Custom Show, Maybe someday you come visit.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet you were on the beaches hahaha, Santa Catarina is one of the best states to visit, Every year they have a big custom event bringing together the biggest names in the customization area in the country, The event is called SC Custom Show, Maybe someday you come visit.
Beautiful beaches all over the Island. My son was there last Septembro.
You must be registered for see images attach

He ran into this tough guy.

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our version actually uses a completely different chassis and powertrain compared to the version in your country, as well as differences in the interior and exterior.

@SrFiss, can you get some SA GMT400 documents for me?

I would like to have a paper copy of the owner's manual (which I assume is normally found in the glovebox). I will gladly pay you to ship it to me via Correios.

I would also like to have a wiring diagram from the GM Service Manual. I don't care if it's paper or if it's electronic (.pdf).

I have these three GM service / parts documents already (attached) but there is no wiring diagram in them :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1st page of all three books.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

SrFiss

Reaction score
Welcome from Colorado, nice looking truck! Can you share some pictures of the interior and under the hood?
It's awesome to see the different variations in these trucks based on country of origin.
Hello and thank you for your words, here are some photos and data about it, The engine is a MWM Sprint 6.07T Turbo Diesel 6-cylinder inline 4.2 liters with 168hp and 43.3 kgfm at 2,000 rpm (It can easily reach 450hp with small upgrades) The gearbox is a ZF S5-420 with 5 speeds and 5* overdrive, Our version of the pickup truck did not have 4x4 versions or automatic transmission, We also did not have airbags and electric seat adjustments, I believe that these are the biggest differences in the interior, We also had other engine options being a 4.0 Diesel Maxion S4 4-cylinder inline, 90hp and 28.0 kgfm at 1,400 rpm naturally aspirated and a 4.1-liter gasoline 6-cylinder inline MPFI with 138hp and 30.7 kgfm at 2,500 rpm, The version equipped with the 90hp Maxion engine was geared towards work and came without air conditioning and electric windows and came with R16 steel wheels