Hello From Southern Brazil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SrFiss

Reaction score
@SrFiss, can you get some SA GMT400 documents for me?

I would like to have a paper copy of the owner's manual (which I assume is normally found in the glovebox). I will gladly pay you to ship it to me via Correios.

I would also like to have a wiring diagram from the GM Service Manual. I don't care if it's paper or if it's electronic (.pdf).

I have these three GM service / parts documents already (attached) but there is no wiring diagram in them :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, here in Brazil, it is very rare for an old vehicle to still have the owner's manual with it. There is also little information about it on the Internet. I only have a few sales brochures in PDF format. The only way to get an owner's manual and an electrical diagram is to buy a physical copy online from someone who got it directly from GM. Unfortunately, when it comes to old parts, people tend to charge a lot here. But you can find these items for sale at www.mercadolivre.com, but I don't know if they ship to your location. I will provide you with some sales brochures and an engine manual that I found on a Brazilian forum called www.picapesgm.com.br. Heres a link with a MWM Engine Full Specs https://polipecas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/MO-SPRINT-4.07-6.07.pdf

Attachments

• Silverado_01.jpg
    Silverado_01.jpg
    357.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Silverado_02.jpg
    Silverado_02.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 10
  • GB1.jpg
    GB1.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 10
  • GB2.jpg
    GB2.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 10
  • GB3.jpg
    GB3.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 9

1998_K1500_Sub

Nitro Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, here in Brazil, it is very rare for an old vehicle to still have the owner's manual with it. ... you can find these items for sale at www.mercadolivre.com, but I don't know if they ship to your location.

Yes, I've checked mercadolivre.com.br and mercadolibre.com.ar for the books, but not recently.

As you noted, I haven't found a vendor yet that is willing to ship internationally.

I will provide you with some sales brochures and an engine manual that I found on a Brazilian forum called www.picapesgm.com.br. Heres a link with a MWM Engine Full Specs https://polipecas.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/MO-SPRINT-4.07-6.07.pdf

Thank you :waytogo:

SrFiss

Reaction score
Very cool and very interesting! Thank you for sharing more info and pictures! Your truck looks very well kept!
Thank you, Unfortunately it is difficult to find well-maintained examples here, I still have a lot to do on mine, I leave here a video of an example that has only driven 5,000km or 3,106 miles.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media