dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that sound's like the 18 will work out great for you, I had my frame on an 18, but fully put together it won't fit.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
oh gotcha. yea i can see where thatd be a problem. the biggest thing weve had on the trailer was the 79 cclb. front bumper hangin over the front of the trailer and the rear wheels were on the dove tail.
You must be registered for see images attach

and other pics from today. the tractor is my helper, and one of my favorite toys :). the nbs i seen at gwatney when i was pickin up my truck

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah man I use our tractor for stuff all the time, and I like the nbs all except for the molded mud flaps.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
so some plans for this thing are as follows: ordered some amber/clear gmc ccorner lenses last night. having no luck with taillights so i think im gonna order the ones 1badgmc has, and the grille will get swapped for a 94-98 gmc grille.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
so some plans for this thing are as follows: ordered some amber/clear gmc ccorner lenses last night. having no luck with taillights so i think im gonna order the ones 1badgmc has, and the grille will get swapped for a 94-98 gmc grille.

Are you still interested in the Tails I have? I am going to make a Forsale thread and you get first dibbs. I took some pics. Pm me

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
got the front end tore apart tonight. all thats left is the lower control arms haha. gonna hit up pick n pull tomorrow after work maybe and see if i can find some 2500 upper control arms

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
got the front end tore apart tonight. all thats left is the lower control arms haha. gonna hit up pick n pull tomorrow after work maybe and see if i can find some 2500 upper control arms

Cool, well I hope you can find some 3/4 ton arm's!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
hopefully. theres plenty of poor gmt400s out there :( last time i was out there, they had a PERFECT rcsb gmt400 sittin in the fence complete minus wheels and tires. i almosst cried

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't been in there in a few month's, I don't like how you have to pay 1 dollar now to even go in and look, half the time I never find what I need so I leave with nothing. I know a dollar isn't much but it's the principal of it that I don't like.