dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am selling a set of those tails with the red on top. So they are still some what legal. I found the red bulbs you have to run in them dont last very long.

Hey man I noticed your from The Niagara Fall's area, I have been up there several time's and used to love sitting and watching the people cruise up and back on the main street right there close to the fall's, does that still go on like that.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Hey man I noticed your from The Niagara Fall's area, I have been up there several time's and used to love sitting and watching the people cruise up and back on the main street right there close to the fall's, does that still go on like that.

Yes it does. We have a cruise night every sunday in the summer, further up the strip and then alot of people cruise down the hill. I dont do it as often as I used to, too many tourists.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man I remeber lot's of good times up there, and that's where I saw my first ever adjustable suspension on a truck!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I would love too, plus I'd like for my wife and kid's to see the fall's, you just can't understand until you see them in person!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Yeah I would love too, plus I'd like for my wife and kid's to see the fall's, you just can't understand until you see them in person!

Yeah, It doesnt phase me much until I actually walk around down there . But Ive grown up aroudn it so its nothing too special anymore, Kinda sucks cause It is something amazing but I dont see it as that.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I alway's thought it was awesome at night too, when they would light it up in all the different color's.