Shift linkage bushing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicksuspect

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello fellas. Got a quick question for yall. I'm looking for the bushing that goes here on the picture above. It's for the shift linkage. I've heard that Doman makes them but there's so many idk which one fits exactly. I have a 97 gmc yukon slt. 4l60e.

nicksuspect

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm most Likely gonna use a zip tie for now, till I can find the right bushing. Or order a new linkage wire

bretcopsey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went the route of removing the stud from the lever then used a short bolt with a nyloc nut to secure the cable end just tight enough to still allow freedom to pivot through the lever’s range of motion.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I went the route of removing the stud from the lever then used a short bolt with a nyloc nut to secure the cable end just tight enough to still allow freedom to pivot through the lever’s range of motion.
I loaded an Escalade like that one night and I gotta tell you, I spent some uncomfortable minutes under that truck trying to disconnect the linkage. They had positioned it so the bolt unthreaded towards the transmission, so it was difficult to remove, especially with limited tools. Solid idea though, just was an annoyance for my purposes at that moment. ;)

Richard