Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Came home and seen the neighbor brought his toy home! Lol
I know it's not a OBS, but his parents own the GM dealership in town, where I bought mine from almost 30yrs ago. So I'm giving it a pass!!! Lol
And they actually lived 2 doors down from us where I originally lived when we moved here, so I remember him as a kid!!! Lol

And now it's chill time for me, first 60hr week I've worked since the "incident" in January.
I love living on the edge of town, pretend it's an acreage!!! Lol
You can see part of woman's garden that I helped get the grass all tore up, rototilled and spread 3yards of dirt by hand a while back.

And if you look closely, you can see my sidekick who won't let anyone outside by themselves!!! Lol

And yup....that's a nice ice cold Crown Royal Black and Pepsi I'm enjoying.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks pretty relaxing!
Ya....it's nice to just chill out for a bit out there.

When the brats were younger I used to enjoy going out on the weekends and chilling in the chair while the played around . Either running through the sprinklers, slip and slides, chasing puppies or coloring the sidewalk. I would leave my phone inside and grab a book and read for a while, or at least until the sun came around and would try and burn me!!!

It's awesome in the late evening in the summer when it's really calm. Because the towns airport is a few miles out of town and is home to a pretty large skydiving club.
So when it's calm, and the highway traffic is few and far between, it gets eerily quiet, and you can hear the jumpers laughing, talking and the occasional screams of terror!!! Lol
First time we heard that, we didn't know what the hell was going on until we looked up and seen all the parachutes.
Definitely a unique experience!!! Lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Picked up a few things on the way home today.
HOPEFULLY get a few projects tackled this weekend. It's a long weekend here and woman works two of them, so I should have some time to myself, between naps of course!! Lol

This actually pissed me off!!!
Came home and found that "someone" put the sticker on my truck I bought a while back.
I like the sticker, that's why I bought the damn thing.
BUT......that's not where I wanted it placed.
It's folded in the top left corner, and it ment "someone" went into the truck when I wasn't home. F'n kids!
I swear that's 1/2 the reason I'm holding back on actually doing a nice paint job on the damn thing. May just have to wait until ALL the damn crotch goblins move out! So another decade or so I'm sure
FML.....I need a drink.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

Picked up a few things on the way home today.
HOPEFULLY get a few projects tackled this weekend. It's a long weekend here and woman works two of them, so I should have some time to myself, between naps of course!! Lol

This actually pissed me off!!!
Came home and found that "someone" put the sticker on my truck I bought a while back.
I like the sticker, that's why I bought the damn thing.
BUT......that's not where I wanted it placed.
It's folded in the top left corner, and it ment "someone" went into the truck when I wasn't home. F'n kids!
I swear that's 1/2 the reason I'm holding back on actually doing a nice paint job on the damn thing. May just have to wait until ALL the damn crotch goblins move out! So another decade or so I'm sure
FML.....I need a drink.
My people get bitched at for leaving food trash in the truck....I can imagine how I'd feel if something like that happened. That's part of why they know NOT to mess with the truck....

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My people get bitched at for leaving food trash in the truck....I can imagine how I'd feel if something like that happened. That's part of why they know NOT to mess with the truck....
Ya, very upsetting. I don't have much that's "mine" other than that truck, the other 2 woman has keys for, my guitars, that's still somehow managed to get out of their cases occasionally. Not like they are cheap, they are friggin Gibson Les Paul's. And my black dishes and silverware that somehow manages to get dirty during the week and there is none left for me when I get home.
I get being a family you have to share stuff, but legit got yelled at by my 16yr old daughter today about not using cheese wiz that she bought with HER money!!!! But it's ok to eat the stuff that is bought with "my" money. Lol
But it is what it is. Wouldn't change it for anything.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, very upsetting. I don't have much that's "mine" other than that truck, the other 2 woman has keys for, my guitars, that's still somehow managed to get out of their cases occasionally. Not like they are cheap, they are friggin Gibson Les Paul's. And my black dishes and silverware that somehow manages to get dirty during the week and there is none left for me when I get home.
I get being a family you have to share stuff, but legit got yelled at by my 16yr old daughter today about not using cheese wiz that she bought with HER money!!!! But it's ok to eat the stuff that is bought with "my" money. Lol
But it is what it is. Wouldn't change it for anything.
Don't worry mate, it won't be long and they will have their own kids and all you will hear from them is what you just wrote. Then you will just sit back and smile, and appreciate Karma in it's finest form.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't worry mate, it won't be long and they will have their own kids and all you will hear from them is what you just wrote. Then you will just sit back and smile, and appreciate Karma in it's finest form.
I have told my 2 oldest that the day they move into their own houses, not rentals (I'm not THAT big of an *******) that I'm walking straight up to a bedroom door and punching a hole in them!!!
That's not karma.....that's sweet revenge!!! Lol

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have told my 2 oldest that the day they move into their own houses, not rentals (I'm not THAT big of an *******) that I'm walking straight up to a bedroom door and punching a hole in them!!!
That's not karma.....that's sweet revenge!!! Lol
I can relate to that one mate, all of our bedroom doors had holes kicked in them from hormone raging teenagers. We put off renovating the house until all of the kids had moved out, they would have just wrecked it all anyway.