dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
okay if you dont mind. i also got my truck back today, they got it done super quick and i picked it up this afternoon.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i didnt get to talk to the guy who i had been talkin to, but just from lookin at it, it looks way better now. the frame horn is squarre again, and my tie rods no longer touch the frame where there not supposed to haha

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
yes it does. i set the core support and fenders on just a couple minutes ago and stuck a couple bolts in loosely. i can actually get the body lines to line up on the right side of the truck now :) just gotta get some shims from work and get everything together. ill also be pullin almost all the suspension out and tryin to sell it.. all the drop stuff at least, except for spindles. i need some extra cash so i can save up for a better trailer.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i know. there kind of expensive, and im not even lookin at a brand name one haha. im lookin at one up hwy 5 at sherwood wholesale. 18ft, 2ft dove tail, one brake axle. anything will be better than the homebuilt, mobile home axle crap. it eats up tires, im scrared to take it on the freeway now, it shakes the truck bad at like 45mph, and last time i towed it anywhere fast i had a tire come completely off the rim.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah that dosen't sound like any fun at all, my problem is that I need a 20 ft. trailer and they are harder to find and a lot more expensive.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
oh yea. ill be happy with a 18ft because thats what this one is now, and everything has fit so far. i dont want a 16ft because that is just to short, im real big on weight distribution so i dont like to much tongue weight if i can help it and the 18 ft works out real good.