dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where should this water trap go or how do u make this? I have nothing. My tank doesn't even have a valve

I have tried this several different way's in the 10 year's since I bagged my truck, I have found that for me, I have the best luck with the water trap in place right before the check valve, I don't care what kind of comp. you are using EDC or electric they have all produce an oily mist not to mention the water condensation, every time I have seen I check valve installed before the water trap they rust open or get stuck open from debris from the compressor, not to mention you won't get nearly as much water in your tank to start with as you do without a water trap. Also with an EDC I use 2 water trap's back to back the first one catch's the oil residue and the second one catches the water, and the tank's stay failrty clean inside. I only run one on electric's though.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
For all you guys that asked, it's got blox fully adjustable coilovers. I know all about the car. It's a coworkers so I've been in and aroun it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does the viair come with one already?

Yes the Viair leader hose comes with a check vavlve already in it, and I have seen at least 10 of them rust open completely, I now seperate them from the leader hose in install a water seperator in between them.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ive had several of the viair check valves fail on me. one had blow back. and the other one froze shut. i switched to easystreet check valves. they where like 30bucks each which sucked BUT they look so much better made and stronger and also they flow ALOT MORE AIR!
only thing i have noticed is that lately ive been blowing the main fuse on my pumps. not sure if its from the larger check valves OR my ground wire is just coroded or what not. it didnt blow a single fuse before i slapped those check valves on. but ill be replacing my 4gauge single wire with a 1/0gauge wire eventually im just to lazy to do it now so i got extra fuses now.LOL and it only pops the fuse at idle with the ac kicken on full and the stereo at medium volume. so i dont think its as much of a wire problem than just not enough power since when driving it never pops any so the check valve replacement might not be the issue its just when i really need my ac.LOL tho i will redo all the power/ground wires just to be safe. plus i want larger power in the bed anyways to power a inverter and bed lights and what not else i might want to power back there. hell i might even just move my one battery back there. ill mess with that after i get my overhead console finished up. im gonna work hard on mine friday and hopefully get it ready for finish paint!

and i wish i could find a steal like that civic. 1200 was a steal! hell id get a old crx again. i used to have a 86 its only downfall was the 200 vacume lines on its carberator just being a dam mess! but it was a fun little turd.LOL i bought the same crx twice from the same guy.LOL he gutted it for RACE.... fat guy=FAIL! luckely he kept interior so i put that all back in and only paid 400bucks, drove it for about a year, sold it back to him for 800bucks. and then his mom said he couldnt keep it so he sold it back to me for 600bucks so i drove it another 6months and then sold it for 800bucks which was still agreat deal to the guy who bought it. little did i know it was in extremly good condition rust wise with almost no rust. hell if id have put it on ebay id have got 4-5times as much :( but i found that out after it was gone.
i prefer 96-00 civics now after having a old 94civic. the older ya go at least in road salted areas is the whole suspension likes to seize together making a HUGE PITA to replace parts and even get alignment! so ill stick to newer 96-00civics cause ive had far less problems with them suspension wise! but if ya do get a civic and work on it GET A HUGE BOTTLE OF ANTI-SEIZE! and slather up every bolt you put back in!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Oh man I know all about that. I'm a mechanic for our local Honda dealership. I hate seein the northern cars through there. This ones a 98, 140k on motor and 5spd tranny, blox fully adjustable coilovers, and Acura ls meshies. Givin 1750 for it.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
not bad price. and if you like the newer 99-00style dash for the double din radio ;) you can swap dashes right out with whole blower box and ac/heat wiring. i did it on my old 96 and hell i have one right now out in my trailer from a 2000 civic. i bought the whole thing for my next project civic and well that was ruffly 2-3years ago or so now.LOL i got it just hangin up there in hopes ill find a 96-98 cheap civic to slap it in ;)

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
not bad price. and if you like the newer 99-00style dash for the double din radio ;) you can swap dashes right out with whole blower box and ac/heat wiring. i did it on my old 96 and hell i have one right now out in my trailer from a 2000 civic. i bought the whole thing for my next project civic and well that was ruffly 2-3years ago or so now.LOL i got it just hangin up there in hopes ill find a 96-98 cheap civic to slap it in ;)

Nice. Probably not gonna do to much to it. Gonna be a daily and gas saver so I can quit drivin the z71 and save up to bag my truck. Gonna do Projecters and hid's, switching back to steelies And might rattle can em purple. Yes I'm different, Definately not gay just don't like bein normal. The eventually maybe 15x8 Rota grids either bronze or purple.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
So guys I haven't been on here in a while. Trucks been pushed to the side. I bought a civic and it's sorta been a money pit. Did wheels an tires, clutch, timing belt ad just put a transmission in it yesterday. Hopefully be gettin back on the truck shortly. Anyways since then, I've had Phillip do the shocks and shock mounts on the rear, as well as tie rod notches an trimmed spring pocket
You must be registered for see images