dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Alright, I'm almost ready to give in. What do I need to bag the front? I have bag cups, and the tank. I was thinkin one compressor, 4 valves, what do I need as far as water traps, pressure switches etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
air line shock relocators bags :lol: switchbox or switches and at least 1 watertrap. you already said valves so I think that will pretty much do it sure Im missing something though

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Thanks guys and I know Phillip haha. But I think it's gonna have to wait a little while. I'm fixin to buy this civic so I can save on gas.. It's already slammed on coilovers so that's a plus ;)
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
^dito! just cause its lowered doesnt mean its done right! hell it could have coilovers on it but with stock shocks still.lol
IMO best drop for civics KONI yellows and ground control coilovers. thats what i had on my old 99civic and loved it!

they are good gas savers BUT ya cannt do any work with them.LOL ive thought about getting another civic on the side but i cannt find a cheap civic to start out with and work over that would be worth the gas saving. i dare not part with my truck to save 20bucks a week. LOL
its alot cheaper to mod a civic tho! i had my old civic DONE with everything i wanted! im still sad its gone but o well ya cannt change the past but nothing sounds meaner than a v8 when ya hammer down ;)

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where should this water trap go or how do u make this? I have nothing. My tank doesn't even have a valve