dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Mine sit on the rear. There is a piece of metal that is straight down and sits on the arm. I'll try to remember to get a pic tomorrow. I've got the truck at work so it's a pain to figure out when to do things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Hey, seems like youve been missing!? Is it just me or i havent seen you post in a while here.... lol I didnt realise you were bagin your truck, thats going to be sweet!

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Hey, seems like youve been missing!? Is it just me or i havent seen you post in a while here.... lol I didnt realise you were bagin your truck, thats going to be sweet!

No I dont get on often anymore. It's a hassle trying to do the forums tapatalk or not. But yes I finally decided to start trying to bag it. I've wanted to for 2 years now and I'm finally tryin to get it where I want it

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I know. I had plans on putting it back on the road and thats why I went static again. But things change, stuff happens. I'm slowly trying to get it back drivable again. My plan is to have at least the front finished right and drive it to showfest in may this year.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ohh gotcha! i hope that my truck is ready for the road next year too... id love to be able to hit some shows.. good luck on the project though! I cant wait to see it done.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Alright guys, she slow goin but it's comin along again. Finally got my car slammed, for those of y'all that don't do cars, they're not cheap. Just dumped 1200 dollars into coil overs and a camber kit for my 12 civic si, with 2000 miles on it haha. But anyways, got the tank mounted, and a plate for the valves. I've got to get a knock sensor, someone stole my gas cap, I'm tryin to get the front bumper lines up again, the tranny crossmember needs to be swapped back out, and the gas tank needs to be raised. When tax time comes, I will be ordering more parts.
You must be registered for see images

An my car for those of y'all who might be wondering