dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
So I put the truck on stands last night. Looked under today, discovered te right caliper leaking, and for the carnage, a bent tranny crossmember. The light is on the right front crossmember bolt for reference. Also got the hid's in the low beams of the z71 today
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Looks good back at 5/8. How was the 7/10? Obviously too crazy if ya raised it back up but did it ride decent?

It rode decent but keep in mind I don't have my rear shocks set up yet, and I believe the front was more of a 8ish and if was sittin on bump stops haha.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
That's why I raised it back up. It wasn't practical. My roads to work are ridiculously bumpy and dippy..

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
LOL if you get the axle travel it could be posible static.but that crossmember should be alright as long as theres no vibrations. i wouldnt worry about it myself.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Started tryin to get the body to line up with the bumpers. This isn't goin to be easy UGH!!!!!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
its defiantly a PITA to get bumpers lined up and straight by yourself! when i did my rear bumper last week it took me about an hour to get the dam thing even on both sides! just dont settle just keep at it. tighten oneside with just 1 bolt, and then go to the other side and try to match it with one bolt, then just go back and forth and check till done.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I put the truck on stands last night. Looked under today, discovered te right caliper leaking, and for the carnage, a bent tranny crossmember. The light is on the right front crossmember bolt for reference. Also got the hid's in the low beams of the z71 today

HID's look good!