0411 Pinout Contact for Lextech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A97obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can anyone let me know how to get in touch with lextech i need the pinout for a 1997
Got my pinout same day this week .
Email him direct
The email addy …. is in the * sticky *

Last edited:

dirtautoguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I emailed him last night and he replied this morning. He Seems like a good guy.

One question, I’m looking at doing the 411 swap on my 96. I don’t have a problem getting his pin out but I do need a 411 pcm and someone to tune it. I’d like to keep the cost around $200 if possible

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I emailed him last night and he replied this morning. He Seems like a good guy.

One question, I’m looking at doing the 411 swap on my 96. I don’t have a problem getting his pin out but I do need a 411 pcm and someone to tune it. I’d like to keep the cost around $200 if possible
When I got my spreadsheet from him, he also had a service to provide a PCM with a starter tune on it. You probably aren't going to get someone reputable to be able to tune it for you for $200, but I think he was asking $150 for a PCM with starter tune several(more than 2) years ago. You can get a tool to tune it yourself with free software for ~$80 or less now. It's going to cost $100 in credits for someone to tune it for you with HPTuners. When I did the rough tune on my 5.3 to 6.2 swap in my 2011 Suburban, I spent the better part of a week and about 50 revisions of the tune to get the baseline dialed in. Mostly because I was learning and had to go back and start over a bunch of times when I figured out I was doing something wrong or out of order.

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh yeah, @BeXtreme , we lost a couple hundred dollars in messed up credits trying the 0411 PCM swap that ended up not working anyway... its easy to do if you're just learning.
It can happen. Do lots of research and have some idea of what you are doing before hand... and even then you can screw it up royally. The thing with HP Tuners is that you have to have the base tune on the PCM(or make sure you are writing the correct one to start with) when you license it, because it isn't a blanket license. I think EFIlive will at least let you license a PCM and write whatever different OS's you want to it.

I was planning on doing most of my stuff on my L29 swap with the OBDx and free software and then just do the fine tuning and editing with HP tuners. I like the ability with the GEn 3 stuff to be able to live tune the timing and VE stuff and it's probably going to be worth the $100 in credits for me to do that and be able to pipe in my wideband through the pro tool instead of some EGR input hackery.