Chris AU's '92 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Some progress pics, along with a pic of the overhead console...don't hate on my headliner! haha

You must be registered for see images attach

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah and I just started noticing that, I think it may be from me climbing on it about a million times in the last few weeks?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Alright guys, heading to the junkyard this weekend to hopefully find some goodies for my next phase...interior redo.

Will include:
'95-'98 Front Tan Cloth Buckets and Rear Tan Cloth Bench
'88-'94 Center Console, Painted to Match New Dash
Ordered a SEM Color Coat Chart to Pick My New Interior Color...going to be a medium tan-buckskin.
Going to remove door panels and "restore" them by painting all the plastics to match newly painted dash, dying bottom carpet black, and covering upper carpet with Realtree AP HD Camo fabric.
Recover headliner with Realtree AP HD Fabric.
Pull carpet while seats are out and install new beige/tan vinyl flooring.
Last but not least will be installing a Kicker CVR 10" under the rear seat!

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright guys, heading to the junkyard this weekend to hopefully find some goodies for my next phase...interior redo.

Will include:
'95-'98 Front Tan Cloth Buckets and Rear Tan Cloth Bench
'88-'94 Center Console, Painted to Match New Dash
Ordered a SEM Color Coat Chart to Pick My New Interior Color...going to be a medium tan-buckskin.
Going to remove door panels and "restore" them by painting all the plastics to match newly painted dash, dying bottom carpet black, and covering upper carpet with Realtree AP HD Camo fabric.
Recover headliner with Realtree AP HD Fabric.
Pull carpet while seats are out and install new beige/tan vinyl flooring.
Last but not least will be installing a Kicker CVR 10" under the rear seat!

Some of those mods sound similar to whats on my list just different pattern camo. Trucks come a long way and looks great if you can't find any consoles let me know our local yards have some I'm sure we could work something out.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Thats a clean truck for a 92! and your just making it better. Good work.

And it does look as though your bumper is just pushed down, perhaps you can loosen the bolts and line it back up, and screw the bolts in tight.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Some of those mods sound similar to whats on my list just different pattern camo. Trucks come a long way and looks great if you can't find any consoles let me know our local yards have some I'm sure we could work something out.
Thanks, where ya located at?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Thats a clean truck for a 92! and your just making it better. Good work.

And it does look as though your bumper is just pushed down, perhaps you can loosen the bolts and line it back up, and screw the bolts in tight.

Thanks! And when I get the time I plan on seeing what I can do to straighten it, though I'm not too worried about it because TAG Bumpers are in the plans for the future.