Basket case ‘94 K2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cast-blast looks pretty good. I ran out of paint on the air cleaner. I laid it on pretty thick on both. 2 more coats for both and I’ll be happy. I was hoping it would be a little darker, but I did paint over gray primer. If I went over cleaned cast iron it would look good.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes I know it’s not a great photo of the air cleaner lid, I wanted to just show what I had done so far. And for the valve cover, well they are pretty beat. But I’m not buying a new set.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can do it! I’ve got faith in you :cool:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is now a Limp Bizkit thread. breaking stuff ---> :Angry:

I'm currently looking through my FSM for the harness specifications. Far as I can tell, a lot of this stuff in the harness is mm2 .5 or .8 which is 20 and 18 gauge, respectively. Actually it looks like most is 18. Having a hard time following the schematic for sure. Something I do want to get better at.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to re-pin the 80e connector. I cannot find what pins I need to buy for the wires. Anyone know off hand?

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we were talking about these in my ‘95 thread but they are going on my ‘94 I will post these photos here.

@HotWheelsBurban - thank you so much! The packaging was awesome and so secure. Might try and source new decals for the middle that are a bow tie, or just run them as they are. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we were talking about these in my ‘95 thread but they are going on my ‘94 I will post these photos here.

@HotWheelsBurban - thank you so much! The packaging was awesome and so secure. Might try and source new decals for the middle that are a bow tie, or just run them as they are. Thanks again.
What side are they?