Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a couple potentially stupid questions.
First, should I upgrade my battery to "bigger" stronger battery? If so, is there something that is recommended? Trying to pick a spot to mount the battery and I'd like to know before I make the mount.
You must be registered for see images attach

Second, is everything in this picture stuff that needs to stay or can I delete some of this? Obviously the computer and fuse/relay box needs to stay.
Sorry for my ignorance.

If you're going to have a longer run to the battery a more powerful battery can help, along with bigger and better wire. Physically bigger isn't necessarily more powerful.
You can delete the abs and move the PCM/fuse box.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on mounting places for the two compressors and two 5 gallon tanks.
My valves will be mounted in the cab. I'm thinking of mounting the compressors in the area between the rear crossmember and bumper and building a bracket to have the tanks mounted in the bed, behind the cab. I just don't know when I'll actually have the bed ready to go.

Let me know what you think or any suggestions are appreciated.