Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the gauges for? Looks like you have too many. 4 for bag pressure (if you're doing FBSS, 2 if not) and one for tank pressure is all you need. Looks like you have 2 analog dual needle gauges as well as 2 dual digitals.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are the gauges for? Looks like you have too many. 4 for bag pressure (if you're doing FBSS, 2 if not) and one for tank pressure is all you need. Looks like you have 2 analog dual needle gauges as well as 2 dual digitals.
There are two dual digital for the bag pressure
And two single needle guages for the tank pressure. I think I am running each tank off its own compressor.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got started on the valve block. Waiting on a couple pieces to show up then I'll figure out exactly how to mount this between the rear seats in the back.
The lines will probably run through the floor when all said and done.
I'm putting these in the cab so I still have the option of driving in the iowa winters, so I am going to have them on full display in the back. I think they look too cool to hide.
You must be registered for see images attach

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Prematurely took it off jack stands, but I needed a bit of inspiration.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So 2 independent systems?
That's what I'm thinking, one compressor and tank running the front, the other compressor and tank running the back and air horn.
Or would it be better to have them all tied together?
You got me thinking the ther day about different scenarios, in my mind, and I could be way wrong but having the two independent of one another would make it easier to find/fix potential issues

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One tied together is easier, and I don't see any advantage to separate systems. Tied together if one compressor fails it will just take longer to air up rather than not being able to lift the front or rear. Just my thoughts on the matter.
And that brings us back to having a failure on the road and being stuck. Independent front and rear would screw me.
Thanks man, I appreciate all of your help.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have two tanks and I have a pressure switch for both.
Would I run both relays to both pressure switches, or one relay to one, one to the other?
Or does it make no difference one way or the other