5.7l vortec oil cooler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is enough demand. I have seen no less 100 forum thread starts looking for that fitting when I was searching for a work around. In every GM group from the GMT400s to the S10 to the Astro van guys. Even in one of my Van groups on FB a guy was looking for the correct fitting recently. If it existed it would sell and sell very well. Literally millions of GM vehicles used it. Problem is people like ICT Billet use the leverage for someone to buy an actual oil cooler kit.

is this new, i havent seen this yet, although not sure what 3/4-18 uns is

if that wont work, have you reached out to non automotive fitting manufactures. titan fittings makes custom fittings

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The adapter sold by various mishimoto , and others, fits the cooler end with adapter male but the female of the adapter is machined for this type seal.
You must be registered for see images attach

burbanswervin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

if that wont work, have you reached out to non automotive fitting manufactures. titan fittings makes custom fittings
I already ordered these fittings. Fits radiator perfectly problem is i cannot find the -8an to fit into this fitting,it dosent exist ig

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 3/4 x 18 uns, is the threaded fitting that would be attached to the primary piece, hydraulic manifold, valve block, fuel control, so on. Has o ring seal ,designed for up to 5000 psi. The other end would have whatever tube fitting or hose fitting is called for.
I recommend against stacking adapters.
Rather than ordering random parts , then trying to adapt them . Draw up diagram, identify the parts needed. Then order on the planned parts.
Polished stainless or aluminum tubing, new crimped Teflon stainless hose sections , elegant and simple.
Good luck.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I was ordering a custom aluminum radiator with oil cooler , I would have then weld the the -8 male AN's in place, no more problem.

burbanswervin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

reached out to titan they can do it but need a moq cant get just 2

burbanswervin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys can i get rid of this support bar connected from engine to trans bottom cover its in the way of my hoses. Will if cause any vibration or anything? Doubt its that important but juat wanna know because im noy exacttly sure
You must be registered for see images attach