3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought this one.
But they do have 7/1 springs too.
7/1 would be awesome.

My Lund floor mats showed up today. They are so ugly but rule. Color matches almost perfectly!
You must be registered for see images attach

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
7/1 would be awesome.

My Lund floor mats showed up today. They are so ugly but rule. Color matches almost perfectly!

Man, I don't know if I've said it before or not but I love the burgundy interior. Those mats fit nicely.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I don't know if I've said it before or not but I love the burgundy interior. Those mats fit nicely.
Thank you! I do really like it as well.

I should also share that I went to town today, about a 30 minute drive there. Encountered train tracks, rough IL roads and some sharp curves. When I got to the gas station my Milwaukee knife was still sitting on the bumper where I had placed it earlier today. I guess this truck does ride pretty good!

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No more CD player. No more broken cupholder. Still useless though. Bothered me that it was broken. Odds and ends today to get ready for the trip. Installed the new oil pressure motor, fixed my odometer because the numbers were a little out of whack, and put on taller bump stops on the LCA. Cooling off, will keep going on my interior detail.

Someone is coming to get the NV3500 from the ‘92 tomorrow. Will have a nice bit of folding money for the show now… or gas. It will be used for gas :p

Attachments

• IMG_9842.jpeg
    IMG_9842.jpeg
    354.8 KB · Views: 9

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
No more CD player. No more broken cupholder. Still useless though. Bothered me that it was broken. Odds and ends today to get ready for the trip. Installed the new oil pressure motor, fixed my odometer because the numbers were a little out of whack, and put on taller bump stops on the LCA. Cooling off, will keep going on my interior detail.

Someone is coming to get the NV3500 from the ‘92 tomorrow. Will have a nice bit of folding money for the show now… or gas. It will be used for gas :p
Just in case you are curious how this is going.... here's a screenshot from FedEx shipping.
Hopefully you will have the box by tomorrow afternoon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240828-194937.png
    Screenshot_20240828-194937.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 7

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just in case you are curious how this is going.... here's a screenshot from FedEx shipping.
Hopefully you will have the box by tomorrow afternoon.
Yeah I saw that, too. It never arrives on time. My FedEx driver is awesome. He will probably wonder what the hell I ordered!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that, too. It never arrives on time. My FedEx driver is awesome. He will probably wonder what the hell I ordered!
I mailed two boxes from my local Post Office Monday of last week; one going to Pennsylvania and the other one to South Dakota. Both "expected delivery" of that Thursday. PA box arrived that Wednesday, SD box arrived that Friday. Often my priority mail boxes arrive a day early. Even the box I sent to Germany got there several days before it was expected to!

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score

In the days that I drove a GMT400 with the wrong interior, I used that worthless drink spiller to clip my cell phone onto the side of.. and threw spare change in the "cup" bucket.

My cupholder was the center console with the cassette insert, holding an old style big foam koozie. No spillin' there.

Richard