3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posted up at around 7. Lot is full of trucks. A lot of GMT400s.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_9870.jpeg
    IMG_9870.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9879.jpeg
    IMG_9879.jpeg
    358 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9882.jpeg
    IMG_9882.jpeg
    493.1 KB · Views: 10

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had rain right at 4:00 as the show was wrapping up and it poured. It cleared up for the after party.

It was a fun show and they put in a ton of effort. Met 618, Dropped88 and 1 ton of fun there. We all had a good time shooting the breeze.

I took home a trophy for 618’s pick. I don’t have photos but need to get some - it’s a white baseball bat with the show logo and the sponsor. And the staff pick landed me in the VIP area. But I didn’t go to win anything, I just had fun.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s a photo of the award and the decal/placard for the after party. The interior was spotless before the rain turned the stop into mud haha.

And now I’m home. No issues to report with the truck. About 14.5mpg for the trip and handled well. It’s a great cruiser.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s a photo of the award and the decal/placard for the after party. The interior was spotless before the rain turned the stop into mud haha.

And now I’m home. No issues to report with the truck. About 14.5mpg for the trip and handled well. It’s a great cruiser.
And tracked straight with no wandering?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score

Sounds like "mission accomplished"! Hopefully I'll be able to come up there in a year or two..... gotta get a truck clean/reliable enough to do that much of a road trip! That's a good ways from H Town....