3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’ll have to tell my girlfriend to grab it. That’s a hot item. Thanks again!
I just got home from work and had a chance to check the tracking number. Hopefully living in the country, y'all don't have porch pirates....
I worry about anything I get through the mail, and I live in a "gated community"(but the gates don't always work or get closed!).

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
@HotWheelsBurban @fancyTBI
How are y’all just gonna have this open conversation about a special package and not let everyone know what it is?!? Secrets don’t make friends. ;)
There was a thread a while back about hubcaps and wheels the factory used on the 8 lug trucks. I mentioned, and showed a picture, of the set of GMC full wheel covers off my old '90 R2500 Burb (don't have it anymore but I still had these). He was interested, and we've been messaging about them. Took a while for me to get them boxed up, and then the shipping places were closed awhile after the hurricane. Finally got them sent and paid for, and it took longer than expected for delivery. Since we can't put pictures in PM's, I had to put those in his regular truck thread.....