May be premature or really late...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeper

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not sure about the newer body c&c rearends...the older c&c rears are almost a foot narrower with drums and for a flatbed truck, i want to tuck the wheels as far in as i can to mitigate the fat ass it would have to make the bed wide enough to cover the wheels on a regular axle...
The older everything had drums. There are also hub conversions to narrow. I was just thinking that if you're buying a rear, and then doing a disc conversion, that you could start with the 11.5 rear with discs, if it existed in the c&c's. I'm excited to see how this plays out! :)

blancohippo

Reaction score
So you are planning on a fleetside dually?
Or flat bed?
flatbed but bodied and bagged on 24's...so the flatbed has to be able to clear the wheels at full lay AND be narrow enough for my liking too...im building the frame from scratch so the rails can be as narrow as i want in order to tuck the wheels as deep as i can...

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
flatbed but bodied and bagged on 24's...so the flatbed has to be able to clear the wheels at full lay AND be narrow enough for my liking too...im building the frame from scratch so the rails can be as narrow as i want in order to tuck the wheels as deep as i can...
Oh hells ya!!!!
Can't wait for this!!

blancohippo

Reaction score
this is sick but way too narrow for my liking...fleetside bed on dually
You must be registered for see images attach

blancohippo

Reaction score
picking up a 2wd frame clip tomorrow...found manual doors in SC and picking up the inner panels and regulators next week...found a cab and chassis rearend and getting it wednesday...stoked to start throwing down on this beast again...

Had to get some equipment in replace of the ones i sold off awhile back so picked up a YesWelder Cut 65DS (badass little machine!)...Everlast Cyclone 312 mig and an Everlast 250ext tig...looking to get a sheetmetal brake and a tubing bender next...