3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the days that I drove a GMT400 with the wrong interior, I used that worthless drink spiller to clip my cell phone onto the side of.. and threw spare change in the "cup" bucket.

My cupholder was the center console with the cassette insert, holding an old style big foam koozie. No spillin' there.

Richard
Wrong interior had me laughing! You’re not wrong either. Eventually I’ll have a GMT800 console and buckets. But that will be later down the road.

someotherguy

Even more awesome in person
Reaction score
Wrong interior had me laughing! You’re not wrong either. Eventually I’ll have a GMT800 console and buckets. But that will be later down the road.
The 88-94 cupholder is awesome for those old style koozies, too. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
love that whole scene.... fond memories of a lot of time spent in iowa.

copper pinstripe, maaaaaybe?
Oh, your center caps are in that photos as well! I think on the other side.

And maybe. I think the copper color (and these wheels even) is not long for this world. @Orpedcrow has been a bad influence and I am currently shopping some billet wheels.

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Heeeeeeeelllllllloooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Is that one of them monsters from that old people movie?;) Scared the hell out of me as a kid!!!

Feels good to be here. Lots of other 400s already at the pre-party. One person drove 33hrs from Mexico with their 97 2 door Tahoe.