Well f**k me running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
if i ever take my truck to a shop, its a dealership, thats because they have this little thing called Customer Service Index.... and they want a high rate..... it's a powerful thing.

Well the places around here are high as hell...BUT there is one MUCH closer to me than the shop I usually go to. The shop I've been going to has excellent reviews and I've had great experiences with them, they are just 20 minutes away from me.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you pulled the plugs to see if they have been getting soaked. Also I know you changed the plug wires what brand did you get. GMs can be a lil funny with aftermarket wires and not wanna run right. GM replacement wires are salty but may be worth it I know a few people have had problems after changing wires in there trucks swapped gm wire on and good to go. Not saying thats what the prob is just throwing it out there looks like you have tried about everything else.

Our trucks have HEI in stock form, so yeah, the cheapo 7mm wires dont cut it. 8mm minimum, although I do run 8.5 and sometimes alot bigger just for wow effect :p

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
So the Chevy dealer near me straight up told me they don't work on vehicles that "old"....not going there lol. I did call a place that is literally right by my house, pretty sure I'm gonna drop it off there sometime in the next couple days, guy seemed knowledgeable...he alluded to a possible valve problem...hmmm

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
In a last ditch attempt I'm about to go get some hose to redo the EGR solenoid to TB and MAP to TB.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:nono:

Good luck Chris, idk what the hell else you could do man....