Well f**k me running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
All the vacuum lines are solid. I watched the fuel pressure hold steady a couple of months ago when we were still dealing with this issue, but I'll have it checked again. Probably going to just drop it off today or tomorrow.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i think at this point you should drop it off. youve been dealing with it for a few months now and it's still kickin yo ass...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
have you pulled the plugs to see if they have been getting soaked. Also I know you changed the plug wires what brand did you get. GMs can be a lil funny with aftermarket wires and not wanna run right. GM replacement wires are salty but may be worth it I know a few people have had problems after changing wires in there trucks swapped gm wire on and good to go. Not saying thats what the prob is just throwing it out there looks like you have tried about everything else.

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Also there is a ground near the TB cant remember exact location check it that can cause em to run like **** too

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
have you pulled the plugs to see if they have been getting soaked. Also I know you changed the plug wires what brand did you get. GMs can be a lil funny with aftermarket wires and not wanna run right. GM replacement wires are salty but may be worth it I know a few people have had problems after changing wires in there trucks swapped gm wire on and good to go. Not saying thats what the prob is just throwing it out there looks like you have tried about everything else.

Its on its 3rd set of wires, they are AC Delcos. And 3rd set of plugs.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
if i ever take my truck to a shop, its a dealership, thats because they have this little thing called Customer Service Index.... and they want a high rate..... it's a powerful thing.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Also there is a ground near the TB cant remember exact location check it that can cause em to run like **** too

I think I'm going to do that today as one last ditch effort. I got some star washers to put inbetween everything when I do that so that it will dig into the cleaned metal when tightened down. I just struggle to see how a bad ground would make it run bad cold, but run awesome down the road and once warm except for the threatening surge at idle.