Well f**k me running

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna go get the lines tomorrow, Napa is the only thing close to me and they were closed. I've looked over them closely and I don't see any cracks, so I am not holding out any hope.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
well it seems to me that anything else you've done hasn't fixed it either. pardon man..... i'm alittle drunk

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha np

I think the guy may be onto something with thinking it is internal and valve related.

Did he elaborate any on what he was thinking. I just don't see what could cause that internally, but I'm no expert either

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
could be a valve is stretched/tuliped burned, cracked, ****, anything really. when they go they go. but hell, i don't know what it is.... i say let me come drop this turd on it...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear what the fix is on this problem after everything you have already done!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Did he elaborate any on what he was thinking. I just don't see what could cause that internally, but I'm no expert either

No, but first steps before they do anything will be to check base timing and then a compression test.