Waste wages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On mine the EGR port is constant man. vacuum. That is the 3/16" port to the right of the 3/8" PCV port. The 3/16" port on the left of the PCV port is part throttle ported vacuum,don't use that. Are you going to change your intake manifold? That dual plane air gap you have on there now would work good with a TB to spreadbore adapter.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On mine the EGR port is constant man. vacuum. That is the 3/16" port to the right of the 3/8" PCV port. The 3/16" port on the left of the PCV port is part throttle ported vacuum,don't use that. Are you going to change your intake manifold? That dual plane air gap you have on there now would work good with a TB to spreadbore adapter.
I plan on keeping the intake and using an adapter. Since I'm not using egr I'll use that port to avoid teeing off the brake booster hose. If everything shows up like it should I'll have this done by the end of September.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on keeping the intake and using an adapter. Since I'm not using egr I'll use that port to avoid teeing off the brake booster hose. If everything shows up like it should I'll have this done by the end of September.
They've got plastic and aluminum adapters. I personally wouldn't put much faith in the plastic but then I've never held one in my hand.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
wiring has been a mess on this truck since I got it. Since I'm doing the tbi swap I'm going to redo the under hood wiring while I'm here.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
starting off I will be tucking/hiding as much of the harness as possible here in the glovebox this is all just a rough fitment when I'm done it'll be much better