Waste wages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
wiring still needs to be cleaned up and routed better but that can't be done until everything is plugged in.
You must be registered for see images attach

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wiring still needs to be cleaned up and routed better but that can't be done until everything is plugged in.
I'm running pretty much the same intake on my 355. I was thinking of running the wiring under the plenum and popping out for the sensors and alternator.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I had planned on doing but my cowl hood allows water in and it pools in my intake under the runners.

I put a hood scoop on the big Caddy motor in my Jag and had it parked outside. It filled the crankcase with water. I had to put a trashbag over the scoop and use magnets to hold it down. Since I built my shop and the Jag's parked inside all the time I haven't had problems.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Return line is now plumbed coil is installed minus the coil to distributor harness. If the local USPS distribution center had shipped out this morning instead of this evening it would have been running tonight. My tires are set to ship Tuesday.

wasted wages

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
these are the tires I have chosen for the truck. I had originally planned for a much more aggressive tire but after thinking about it I decided a milder all terrain would be better.