SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
everyone has the generic tow mirrors, everyone liftes em high to stuff some tires in there, your truck is damn near perfect with 9 inches and 35s and just stock looking you dont see it much. we put the stock headlights and corner and such back on a friends lifted 98 and it looks tons better, idk some stuffs overplayed but at the end of the day its not my truck.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I like my color matched tows, and Tyler has tow mirrors on his yukon haha (dodge tows)

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
thanks man! I am really thinking about pulling the trigger on some tows....or just plasti dip my stock ones, I cant decide.

Only tow mirrors I would get are the Dodge tow mirrors, I think they look better with our type of trucks. also reading great white's write up on them, it didnt look that challenging.

on the other hand the ebay tow mirrors seem to look good on the big lift trucks. (in my opinion)