SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
how do you post a video. I took one of my exhaust but cant figure out how to post it. I use photobucket for pics.

You can insert videos off of photobucket

just upload onto photobucket and share it like a picture. Their might be a better way, but thats how I know how to do it.

Last edited:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Popped the upper radiator hose on the way to work yesterday. Fixed it, but I am going to order Goodyear Hi-Miler blue hose kit.
You must be registered for see images attach

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Removed the pin stripes on the sides:

Currently painting my front skid plate with rubberized undercoating:

What are the fender flares?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Got myself a decent battery charger. Its cool because it does STD, AGM and GEL batteries and can run tests on them and test the alternator charging system. Just did a 5amp AGM charge on my old red top optima and it tested at 70% and 12.6 volts to start and took about 3 hours to be fully charged. It has a fast charge rate of 30amps and a jump start mode of 100amps. I like knowing my battery is fully charged sometimes! now to test my alternator....

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Alternator test was good. I run 14.2 volts with headlights on. With AC on max and headlights on and sound system I run 14 volts. The good rand is 13.4 - 14.6 volts.