SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
haha its all good I feel like I don't want tows because of you! nah I don't really care I think our trucks will look bad ass no matter what. I wasn't sure about the black at first, but now I am starting to like the look a lot more. I am sure when I get sick of the black ill just peel it off and go chrome again.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck looks good i must say, if you lived around me i woulda gave you my set of 37s...i didnt have room and ended up giving them away

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
haha its all good I feel like I don't want tows because of you! nah I don't really care I think our trucks will look bad ass no matter what. I wasn't sure about the black at first, but now I am starting to like the look a lot more. I am sure when I get sick of the black ill just peel it off and go chrome again.

Im planning on getting a set of black 18x12 hostages and having them powdercoated blue