SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Johnathon if you look through my build thread you can get an idea of how it would look with colormatched mirrors, tows or colormatched tows haha

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks Danny, I have been looking at your build thread a lot. If I do it, I think I will just leave them black. Did you notice any worse MPG with the tows?

I can make the inserts black right now, just peel off the plasti dip haha.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks Danny, I have been looking at your build thread a lot. If I do it, I think I will just leave them black. Did you notice any worse MPG with the tows?

I can make the inserts black right now, just peel off the plasti dip haha.

Different mpg with the tows? Haha I have 38s tows don't change mpg lol

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
its all good thanks for your opinion, I actually think your right now I think about it. I was thinking they are like parachutes on the sides so less mpg? lol I dunno.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
hmm do you have one? I kinda like it, I would like a pic of it installed though at night time. Im not sure about that round part at the base of the needles.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes I do. But I broke it haha. Just ordered a new one, should be in in a few days. Looks amazing at night. I also cleared the needles which adds to the effect.