Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
for a crew cab.... well PICAPART has a older crew cab out there currently 88-94. i forget long bed or short bed, but the older tbi. not perfect of course and its been repainted cheap macco or garage paint. but if ya lookin for parts id say check it out if ya looking for a CC parts.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i dont know why they wouldnt! just talk to manager! or take off the parts you dont want like the colum, seats, dash. or what not. the truck cab is 250. doors 60each. and hell ya dont even need the front dors ;) that could save alittle. hell ive seen those ******** sell whole cars so there is no reason they shouldnt! hell its even near the side row ;) hell throw down 800-1K bucks and tell em you will remove the motor/tranny but want the rest. snatch the whole frame body and bed, but ditch the old busted up camper shell it has on it. ;) but i would say check out the truck first.... i didnt look at it that much just kinda a walk around, thought about taking hydroboost brake pedal but didnt.
worst they can saw it no! worth a shot if you like what you see there. ive seen them sell truck cabs before. just talk to manager and walk him out there to show him the truck. ya know certain parts THEY KNOW wont sell cause they so bad and they might agree to a decent price for ya.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
i had a 88 RCSB rolling chassis at one point and tried to buy a cab for it and they said they couldn't, dk. looking for a 95+ cab anyway so...

dave - either bagging the back or building the motor. have pretty much everything to do either. just need bags and valves or intake and carburetor. nothing exciting either way, just gotta be done in less than a month lol

Last edited: