Drunkcanuks build...... finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well.....a bit of project scope for the day!!! Lol
What have I done!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I'm mowing the lawn, a d then probably napping.
Next weekend I should hopefully not be working, so get some more done. Gotta do some cleaning and rearranging so I have places to put parts.

F4U-1A

Hunting Season soon. Wabbits?
Reaction score
What have I done!!!!!

Next weekend I should hopefully not be working, so get some more done. Gotta do some cleaning and rearranging so I have places to put parts.
Well, on the positive side you have garage to keep the biting bugs at bay, and the snow come winter. I am old and have turned into a pre season grumpy. All Good

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh dang...... forgot to mention the "best" part of the day!!!!
Go to pull the truck out of the garage, put it in reverse, back up about three feet feel a clunk and hear the most horrible screeching noise!!!
WTF!?!?!?!?!
Get out and look underneath, my IDIOT son put his two sidesteps from his truck UNDERNEATH a LOWERED truck!!!!!!
Like who the hell thinks that's a good idea???
Someone who's good for two things, that's who!
He's so lucky he didn't wake up to a fist to the chops!!!
I'm still pissed!

And when I confronted him just before I left for the week, he's like "I told Mom, I thought she'd tell you".......how that idiot ties his boots on for work in the morning, I'll never know! Lol

Woooooosaaaaa!!!!!
Serenity now!!!!!

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What have I done!!!!!

Take lots of pictures, every time you disconnect or disassemble something, so that when you go to put it back together you can see where and which way it went. That and "bag and tag" everything.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take lots of pictures, every time you disconnect or disassemble something, so that when you go to put it back together you can see where and which way it went. That and "bag and tag" everything.
Absolutely. I have a bunch of pictures already, just gotta start putting them in a "folder" so I don't have to doom scroll! Lol
And ya, lots of sharpie marked ziplocks in my future.

This is gonna be fun, nerve wracking, exciting, frustrating and a bunch of other emotions I probably don't know of yet all wrapped into one! Lol

But I have a couple smart fellas on board to help. And YouTube University is also a great resource.

This is still all a bit surreal to me, actually seeing, smelling and touching a project I've wanted to do for almost two decades or so. This was something only magazine articles did, not this dumbass in MY garage!! Lol

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good! About to start my cab swap mess over here
Absolutely. I have a bunch of pictures already, just gotta start putting them in a "folder" so I don't have to doom scroll! Lol
And ya, lots of sharpie marked ziplocks in my future.

This is gonna be fun, nerve wracking, exciting, frustrating and a bunch of other emotions I probably don't know of yet all wrapped into one! Lol

But I have a couple smart fellas on board to help. And YouTube University is also a great resource.

This is still all a bit surreal to me, actually seeing, smelling and touching a project I've wanted to do for almost two decades or so. This was something only magazine articles did, not this dumbass in MY garage!! Lol
so exciting! Ouch about your son that would really have pissed me off too!

Last edited: