Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

92g-94c frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
This is what I found on eBay. I remember the caps he had, having a GMC logo on the center though. Unfortunately most all of our family photos got lost in a fire a few years ago....
I looked in a 1978 Chevy truck accessories folder I have and they're not in it. I'm thinking these were mainly 73-75 or 76 at the latest. I'll ask on gmsb.com and see what those guys say....
hopefully they can give some good info over there definently never seen a truck with them just noticed you crossed the 20K reaction mark got some thing special made up for that but you are going to have to wait for your 5 year membership anniversary for it it will be going in the random picture thread

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's up fellas, been a while since I was last on here. Life's gone by quick past few years but back on here as I'm getting back to working on the 99 burb and 94c1500. Burb will be getting work done 1st as me and a group of buddies are constantly taking the sxs out wheeling but we're setting up other rigs for overlanding. In the mean time the dailys are still the Mrs. 14 burb then my 23 ram 2500, 24 kawasaki zx6r, 00 civic. Pic is of the burb just now, on a battery charger

Attachments

• 20240804_203521.jpg
    20240804_203521.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 11

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Jester. What's the plan for that Studebaker coupe in the background of your red Blazer picture? Those are some pretty cool autos. Hope it doesn't just end up as a yard ornament and get hauled off to the boneyard

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just changed the oil on this '99 GMC C6500, and I was surprised by it having the '88-94 interior.

I wonder if this gauge cluster works in a regular truck? Its pretty cool.

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Jester. What's the plan for that Studebaker coupe in the background of your red Blazer picture? Those are some pretty cool autos. Hope it doesn't just end up as a yard ornament and get hauled off to the boneyard
I had aspirations of swapping a 4.3v6+TH350 into it, but I'm likely selling it back to the original family that owned it.

I didn't buy it from them, but from some paperwork in the glovebox I was able to track them down.

I does technically run/drive, but parts are impossible to find, so I was going to swap it (still may happen if I keep it).

jjester6000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ironically I was actually thinking of using it as an actual christmas decoration by putting Fozzie and Kermit in there.

Leeztruk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm jealous!! The pre-Lowrey coupes have always been my dream car, fitted with a 472-500 Cadillac engine. But, life happens when you make other plans... Thanks for those pics. Nice to see a good solid 'Baker in someone's driveway instead of a farmer's field

BigReb95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly haven’t seen any bumper guards like mine in person, I’ve only seen a few online or those black square looking ones. Or rarely I see NOS on eBay but for like 300 bucks.