Panda truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandatruck

Reaction score
Yes I had the same deal. Some good neighbors ended up getting into meth and started stealing my stuff… found my $7000 transmission for my race car in my neighbors shop 2 years after I was broken into. Beat him till he was unconscious and took my trans back. I had given him a $600 carb for his birthday etc, you live and learn.
Its a dag-gum shame...im doing good good to feed my my hobbie addictions....the no way I could ever afford a chemical one lol

GrimsterGMC

Thunder from "Down Under"
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I had the same deal. Some good neighbors ended up getting into meth and started stealing my stuff… found my $7000 transmission for my race car in my neighbors shop 2 years after I was broken into. Beat him till he was unconscious and took my trans back. I had given him a $600 carb for his birthday etc, you live and learn.
Mate, I have to agree with your response, it was most appropriate in the situation, FAFO.