Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A photo of my 'Burb taken in Aberdeen as evidence of being in a *** (low emission zone) in a vehicle not authorised for it. That photo cost me £60! (reduced to £30 for payment in 14 days).

You must be registered for see images attach
I’m sure those ships are low emissions too (rolls eyes)

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m sure those ships are low emissions too (rolls eyes)
Yep, and they are there in the oil capital of Europe to service the oil and gas industry - and to deliver my parcel to Shetland Harbour - also heavily involved in the oil and gas industry. The sixth of a gallon of propane my 'Burb burned while there has to be sanctioned. It's all getting a bit stupid.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A photo of my 'Burb taken in Aberdeen as evidence of being in a *** (low emission zone) in a vehicle not authorised for it. That photo cost me £60! (reduced to £30 for payment in 14 days).

You must be registered for see images attach

How much total emissions has been saved by having 1 vehicle still running from the 90s as opposed to getting a new car every few years. This low emissions and EV stuff is going too far

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yep, and they are there in the oil capital of Europe to service the oil and gas industry - and to deliver my parcel to Shetland Harbour - also heavily involved in the oil and gas industry. The sixth of a gallon of propane my 'Burb burned while there has to be sanctioned. It's all getting a bit stupid.
Hope they never put that stuff in here....very few people could get to work. I can get to work on the Metro bus system, but it takes a LOT longer because of the way the bus routes are laid out. Whereas in my "old inefficient" Chevy truck I can go a direct route and be there in 20 minutes if we make the lights.

Pinger

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope they never put that stuff in here....very few people could get to work. I can get to work on the Metro bus system, but it takes a LOT longer because of the way the bus routes are laid out. Whereas in my "old inefficient" Chevy truck I can go a direct route and be there in 20 minutes if we make the lights.
Pretty much as it is here and, on that day, that was me working - delivering to the docks. To avoid the L-E-Z charge/penalty I will have to take the long way there - increasing emissions.
L-E-Z zones here aren't about CO2 reduction for the sake of the climate but to reduce local air pollution (specifically, NOx and particulates) to benefit human health. My Vortec makes scarcely any NOx and and even less particulates while bodged (emissions kit removed/bypassed) EURO 6 diesels are allowed free access and as has already been mentioned, the docked ships sit there with engines running 24/7.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Pretty much as it is here and, on that day, that was me working - delivering to the docks. To avoid the L-E-Z charge/penalty I will have to take the long way there - increasing emissions.
L-E-Z zones here aren't about CO2 reduction for the sake of the climate but to reduce local air pollution (specifically, NOx and particulates) to benefit human health. My Vortec makes scarcely any NOx and and even less particulates while bodged (emissions kit removed/bypassed) EURO 6 diesels are allowed free access and as has already been mentioned, the docked ships sit there with engines running 24/7.
If that ever happens here my plates are gonna fall off