Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used brass dot push to connects an haven't had any issues really. The last year though the RF constantly leaks down. I've replaced everything on that side an even new valves. It still leaks lol. Kinda given up on it at this point.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Push locks are fine, but brass compression fittings are better AS LONG AS you connect them properly. As long as you can cut straight a push lock is impossible to get wrong.
I'd run as few lines in and out of the cab as possible, and use grommets so you don't rub holes in lines.
My valves are under the bed by the tanks.
With all 8 valves in the cab I would have to run 4 lines in and 4 lines out right. At least that has been my thinking so far.

I did buy a line cutter to try to be as clean as possible.
You must be registered for see images attach

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used brass dot push to connects an haven't had any issues really. The last year though the RF constantly leaks down. I've replaced everything on that side an even new valves. It still leaks lol. Kinda given up on it at this point.
I've been having alot of anxiety lately about thigs not working when I get it finished. In truth I have no idea what I'm doing and there is no one around to lend me a hand. Lol, scares the **** out of me.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My working plan for the lines was to mount two of these for running lines in and out of the cab.
One thought was on the floor on either side of the driveshaft. Or the more dramatic version mount these on the back wall of the cab and cut out a "window" in the wall of the bed to get the lines to the tanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

fancyTBI

*Sad TBI 350 noises*
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been having alot of anxiety lately about thigs not working when I get it finished. In truth I have no idea what I'm doing and there is no one around to lend me a hand. Lol, scares the **** out of me.
Brother I feel the same sometimes when I’m working. All the little details really get to me. You’re doing the right thing though to combat the anxiety - doing your research. I bet she works great.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It ain't rocket science or uncharted territory...you are thinking it through, gathering information, and doing what works. It's gonna work great.