Bagged and bodied 99 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When relocating the battery, I got 1/0 guage cable. For the ground I opened up a hole in the frame rail and put a ⅜ bolt through there, that should be all I have do do as far as ground goes?
The positive side I run 3 separate cables from the battery, correct?
1 to the alternator, 1 to the starter, and 1 to the fuse box under the hood. Should these all three be 1/0 cable?
Thanks in advance

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When relocating the battery, I got 1/0 guage cable. For the ground I opened up a hole in the frame rail and put a ⅜ bolt through there, that should be all I have do do as far as ground goes?
The positive side I run 3 separate cables from the battery, correct?
1 to the alternator, 1 to the starter, and 1 to the fuse box under the hood. Should these all three be 1/0 cable?
Thanks in advance
The battery ground is good.
I went with a single 1/0 cable from battery to starter, another strand starter to alternator, and a third strand from alternator to the box.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When wiring the compressors I have seen people add a circuit breaker between the battery and the fuse, is this necessary/recommended?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shavond055