SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What does that plate do? That thing is looking sweet wish my truck was sky high hah.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
The guy who sold you those blocks is a pretty cool guy i hear
lol yeah hes a pretty cool guy, thanks a lot for them btw!

nice! yours looks great. i have a diesel so its a little more work to body lift but think i will end up doing it. i did the tuff country lift (8 lug, not many options) the rear was like a 4 1/2 block and a helper spring thats supposed to lift it 1 1/2. i got it to sit level too. i have the hummer 37" tires . they fit good, but to me it looks like a stock truck. the proportions are just right with tires and lift, thinking of body lift to make it look lifted again. and if you offroad it hard the tires will hit the bumper and wheel wells. so it would be nice to not do that. but now i'm trying to intercool it today so im worried about cooling issues with the body lift and big intercooler in front of the radiator.
I feel yopur pain. my 35's were hitting offroad before the body lift, but not anymore. im sure you can figure out the cooling situation. you could try e fans im not sure on fitment in the diesel though. I love turbo trucks! yours looks nice to me, I think a body lift will make it look better!
What does that plate do? That thing is looking sweet wish my truck was sky high hah.
haha thanks bro! what plate are you talking about im confused....

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Have you had any progress on the E85 conversion?

Not yet its still in my plans though. I am debating on going with MPFI instead of tbi to get more benefit from it, but I will probably just end up keeping the tbi. I will be posting it up on here when I do get around to it though. Im using my truck pretty heavily at the moment so I don't have much down time to get the fuel system stripped down.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
just hit 317k and still running smooth. I actually got pissed of in highway stop and go traffic and stomped on it! the exhaust sounded meaner than I thought, very happy with the dynomax race bullet.