SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
what size tires do you have now? 35"? i have 6" suspension lift and 37" tires. thinking of doing a 3" body lift, but im worried it will look bad, your truck looks good! you have 6" & 3"?

yeah they are 35's maxxis trepadors. its a 6" pro comp suspension lift and 3" performance accessories body lift. I do have 5.5" blocks in the rear instead of the 4" ones the pro comp kit came with. When it doesn't have a load in the bed it sits level. I think your truck will look killer with a 3" body lift, I recommend you only get the performance accessories brand. the other kits are poor quality and not as complete.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yeah they are 35's maxxis trepadors. its a 6" pro comp suspension lift and 3" performance accessories body lift. I do have 5.5" blocks in the rear instead of the 4" ones the pro comp kit came with. When it doesn't have a load in the bed it sits level. I think your truck will look killer with a 3" body lift, I recommend you only get the performance accessories brand. the other kits are poor quality and not as complete.

The guy who sold you those blocks is a pretty cool guy i hear

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

nice! yours looks great. i have a diesel so its a little more work to body lift but think i will end up doing it. i did the tuff country lift (8 lug, not many options) the rear was like a 4 1/2 block and a helper spring thats supposed to lift it 1 1/2. i got it to sit level too. i have the hummer 37" tires . they fit good, but to me it looks like a stock truck. the proportions are just right with tires and lift, thinking of body lift to make it look lifted again. and if you offroad it hard the tires will hit the bumper and wheel wells. so it would be nice to not do that. but now i'm trying to intercool it today so im worried about cooling issues with the body lift and big intercooler in front of the radiator.