SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been thinking about new mirrors. Mine are not power, but I like the color matched heated ones on the 99 escalade. Do they dim and heat? Other than that I would like tows, but I'm struggling picking between dodge and gm style. I enjoy messing with stuff so I want the dodge challenge, but they ain't cheap!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been thinking about new mirrors. Mine are not power, but I like the color matched heated ones on the 99 escalade. Do they dim and heat? Other than that I would like tows, but I'm struggling picking between dodge and gm style. I enjoy messing with stuff so I want the dodge challenge, but they ain't cheap!

hte ebay ones are cheap but they are exactly that cheap. ive pulled two studs out of mine already and before that i had the stock dodge ones that someone ripped off in a paring lot. the dealer ones are much sturdier so if you have a freind at a dealer who owes you a favor call that in and see if you can get them cheaper. ipaid 109 for mine on ebay and about 112 for the stock ones with a friends employee discount.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I was wondering if you knew if this is the right part.

Summit Racing Part Number: MRG-7631

Sent from Robl@nd