SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
your truck has changed alot but it looks really good man! what tire size you plan on running?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
So I have something you could possibly use... I'd part with the rear bumper brackets for $50 plus shipping, gonna go to a rollpan

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Thanks Tristan! I'm thinking 37's or 38's but if money is tight I was thinking wide 35's would look nice.
Thanks for the offer Danny, but I already installed the PA bumper brackets!

I have been working on ultimate tbi mods. I shaved down the horns and shaved the throttle blade shafts. Posting up photos one I wash the easy off off it was very dirty. I got a throttle body at the junk yard for $30.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
GAH i keep forgetting to send the corners!!!!!!!!!! Ill be sure to send them tomorrow i am so sorry i forgot

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
GAH i keep forgetting to send the corners!!!!!!!!!! Ill be sure to send them tomorrow i am so sorry i forgot

No problem! I was about to message you invade they got lost in shipping or something. I went to the junkyard again today and there was no 94+ grills anywhere, all damn work truck grills so I couldn't get the markers.