SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Just changed out acdelco copper plugs for Autolite Xp iridium enhanced plugs. I gapped them to .035 and they are great. Smooth idle and faster starts overall seems to perform a tad better. Acdelco' shad 35k and we're pretty shot. I was under the impression these tbi engines only liked copper acdelco plugs, but in my application this is simply not true.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Detailed Nick Holden's Tahoe today, had to get a photo with my truck next to it. Nick Holden is the Avalanche's #2 defense player FYI.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I went to the junk yard to get the driver side ones, but I accidently got the passenger side so I guess if anyone needs psssenger side OEM side markers, hit me up. Or if you have driver side amber oem ones please sell them to me!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I went to the junk yard to get the driver side ones, but I accidently got the passenger side so I guess if anyone needs psssenger side OEM side markers, hit me up. Or if you have driver side amber oem ones please sell them to me!

I have.... Both lowers that came with my corners