SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I think a black billet would look better with a colormatched grille

Who's truck is that? Looks a lot like mine. I have always wondered what my truck would look like with tows, I think they are just to goofy looking head on even with a big lift. I might just color match my sport mirrors.

Thanks for that pic though it's giving me ideas.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Who's truck is that? Looks a lot like mine. I have always wondered what my truck would look like with tows, I think they are just to goofy looking head on even with a big lift. I might just color match my sport mirrors.

Thanks for that pic though it's giving me ideas.

Its Danny's! I also Ordered tow mirrors few days ago! oh and what's your name? :lol:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Jonathan, sorry I guess I never really introduced myself! Is Danny on this forum I'm not good with names, I would really like to check out that build.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Jonathan, sorry I guess I never really introduced myself! Is Danny on this forum I'm not good with names, I would really like to check out that build.
I was beginning to think you were the man with no name like Clint Eastwood! :lol:
Yeah He is 96k1500

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
My gosh I feel like an idiot for not noticing that Danny owned this truck! How have I missed this the whole time? It looks great.

Thomas, any chance I can trouble you for a sig? It would be about time I got one.